How to choose a satisfactory electric bicycle? Although there are many articles on selecting or buying electric bicycles on the Internet, the editor feels that most of the writings are relatively superficial: most of them just talk about buying big brands and good quality, but there are very few specific ways to buy electric bicycles.
The editor here summarizes the main points of a more detailed "how to buy an electric bicycle" for everyone. I hope it will be of some help to everyone who wants to buy an electric bicycle.
One, the key point of buying an electric bicycle: style selection
1. Electric bicycles with rear-wheel drive are better
There are three main driving methods for electric bicycles (and some are divided into five): one is wheel drive, one is mid-drive, and the other is suspension drive. Although the center-mounted drive is more advanced, the first type of electric bicycles on the market is still the hub drive. The hub drive is better at the rear wheel drive, and the front wheel drive performance is relatively poor.
2. The location of the battery.
Considering the balance of the whole vehicle and the convenience of getting on and off the vehicle, it is better to place the battery in the position of the inclined tube or the riser of the frame. The battery configured is basically an economical lead-acid battery. At present, most electric bicycles use 36V or 48V lead-acid batteries; the 24V12AH battery has a shorter driving range, so consumers choose less.
Second, the purchase of electric bicycles two points: functional styles
1. Standard type: The motor power of this type of electric vehicle is generally 150W. It is characterized by a simple and smooth shape, a continuous mileage of about 40 kilometers, easy operation, and a moderate price. The price is about 2,000 yuan to 2,500 yuan, which is more suitable for commuting distance. It is not too long and is used by users who have a certain degree of mobility in work and life.
2. Multifunctional type: This type of electric bicycle generally adds front fork shock absorbers, saddle shock absorbers, headlights, electric horns, etc. to the standard type. It is characterized by more functions and more comfortable riding. It is also more convenient to use at night. The price is generally around 2500 yuan to 3,000 yuan, and it can travel about 50 kilometers.
3. Luxury type: This type of electric vehicle is characterized by a more novel and luxurious shape and more complete functions. An instrument panel is usually added to the handlebar to display speed, mileage, voltage, power, etc., and some are also equipped with turn signals and language. Tips, rearview mirror, toolbox, safety net, etc. The price is usually about 3500 yuan to 4500 yuan, and the distance of luxury electric vehicles can be about 60 kilometers.
Third, the three key points for purchasing electric bicycles: specifications and brands
1. Electric bicycles are generally 610mm. At present, manufacturers have designed and manufactured electric bicycles of 660mm or 560mm to meet the needs of consumers at different levels.
2. Regarding the brand of electric vehicles. To be honest, the electric vehicle market is still at an immature stage, and electric vehicles of various brands are mixed. The editor of "Easy Buying" personally thinks that electric vehicles like Xinri, Luyuan and Giant are not bad. As for other brands, consumers can pay attention to the "Credit Mark" issued by the China Bicycle Association on electric bicycles.
Fourth, the four key points of buying electric bicycles: the key points of on-site purchase
1. According to my actual needs and favorites, choose suitable specifications, styles and colors.
2. First select the appearance quality of the electric bicycle vehicle, which mainly depends on whether the trademark and decals are intact, and whether the surface quality of the painted parts, electroplated parts, plastic parts, and aluminum alloy parts are satisfactory.
3. Check the quality of the vehicle assembly. It should be: A. All kinds of screws are fastened in place without looseness. B. The handlebars, wheels, chains, cranks, and pedals should run flexibly, and the rim should be at a circular speed with a small amount of circular runout. C. The handlebars, saddles, mud boards, hangers, and brackets should be installed upright or symmetrical, and there should be no obvious deviation. D. Moving parts (such as chains, cranks, wheels, etc.) and immovable parts (such as chain covers, mud plates, etc.) must not rub against.
4. The switch key and battery lock should be tried out to be safe, reliable and easy to use. Electric door locks, battery locks, and toolbox locks should use one key for the most convenient.
5. Open the switch, turn the shift handle, check the stepless speed change and brake (brake) power off and braking effect, and check whether the motor is running smoothly, and the color.
6. Multifunctional and luxury electric bicycles should also be checked whether all functions are intact and normal.
7. At the end, get the invoice, charger, certificate, manual, three packs of cards, etc., and keep them properly.
◆ Summary of the main points of choosing electric bicycles:
Point 1: Check the appearance to see if the surface of the painted and electroplated parts is in good condition.
Point two: Actually operate it again according to the manual, and check the working status of the whole vehicle. The speed adjustment transition should be smooth, without shock at the start, the wheels should be flexible, without heavy feeling, the wheel rotation sound should be soft, no abnormal noise, the brake should be moderately tight, and the brake should be reliable.
Point 3: Also check whether the auxiliary functions (such as power display, speed, mileage display, etc.) of the model are in normal state.
Key point 4: Whether the supporting accessories, charger, certificate, manual and warranty card of the vehicle are complete.